Stay fit while dancing and doing yoga. Join the live dance session through the Hala Yalla app
Maintain your fitness regime and give your calories a last dance whether it’s in Zumba or yoga. Book a private session with the qualified instructor through the Hala Yalla app.
Hadeel Saud is the first Saudi certified Zumba and physical education trainer with 14 years of experience. She has been giving Zumba and yoga classes since 2006!
Join the session on Monday, Wednesday, or Saturday for the services you like:
- Family Expressions: Who says fitness ONLY burns fats! Come join this specially curated fitness program by Hadeel for family members to express their emotions and strengthen their bond through a mix of exercises and breathing routines. Highly recommended for parents, children (even grandparents are welcome) & couples
- Core muscles Strengthening: To improve poor body posture caused by core muscle weakness, pelvic obliquity, neck, and knee pains resulting in overstrain while exercising
- Dance Classes: To improve poor body posture caused by core muscle weakness, pelvic obliquity, neck, and knee pains resulting in overstrain while exercising
- “Ocean Breathing” Yoga Exercises: To help raise your focus level, clear your mind, eliminate anxiety, the release of accumulated emotions and relieve insomnia, and improve athletic performance
- Zumba Classes: An hour of joy and celebration with Zumba fat burning workouts
- Zumba Class (For Kids): Joyful workout session to improve fitness and fat burning for children
Who can join?
People of all ages can book this session. A secured link will be shared for the live stream before the meeting. For the best streaming experience, kindly ensure your internet connection has a bandwidth of 3.2 Mbps.
Click the link below to book an interactive one-on-one session with Hadeel
Book private sessions and bust a move on the Hala Yalla app with this professional instructor. Download the app now to enjoy live-streamed experiences in sports, entertainment, art, and much more!